Obtain Compensation For Your Neck Or Back Injury
- To get prompt medical attention after a back or neck injury
- To follow doctors’ orders
- Not to engage in lengthy discussions with insurance claims adjusters or law enforcement investigators without legal counsel
- Not to sign any waiver or accept a check for compensation after an accident before discussing an accident and injuries with an attorney
When we represent a back or neck injury sufferer after an accident, we can represent those clients with their best interests in mind. Let us explain how we can advocate on your behalf after you have suffered a neck or back injury with consequences such as:
- Muscle spasms
- Muscle strains
- Soft tissue inflammation and pain
- A ruptured or herniated disk (sometimes spelled disc)
- A cracked neck bone (cervical bone)
- A fracture or dislocation of the spine, whether at the neck or lower, on the back
- A fractured vertebra
Even if your back or neck injury is not a catastrophic spinal cord injury, you may face expensive treatment. You may miss work. You may end up with chronic pain. You deserve to know your rights. An experienced personal in
jury lawyer can help you pursue compensation from any and all relevant sources, such as a driver whose traffic violation put you in harm’s way or a property owner who did not repair a defective stair railing along a stairway where you fell. The Roach Law Firm has been advocating for injured people in Louisiana since 1959.
Serving Calcasieu Parish, Jefferson Davis Parish and surrounding areas, The Roach Law Firm offers no-obligation, free initial consultations regarding soft tissue injuries as well as catastrophic injuries such as spinal cord injuries.
Begin Your Fight For A Fair Compensation Today
For more than 50 years, we have represented people injured in motor vehicle accidents, maritime offshore accidents and other types of accident. You can put our back injury lawyers’ experience and reputation to work for you in your Louisiana
personal injury case. Call 337-240-9760 or 866-613-5458, or email us for a prompt response.