Dedicated To Protecting Injured Offshore And Maritime Workers
A serious or fatal injury will permanently change the lives of workers and their families. At The Roach Law Firm in Lake Charles, we understand the devastation that maritime injuries leave behind. That is why we work so hard to recover the compensation people need to rebuild their lives and adjust to their new reality.
To learn how we may help you after an injury, please call us at 337-240-9760 or send us an email. You can rely on our extensive experience with catastrophic offshore/maritime injuries and wrongful death cases. We will treat you with care as we aggressively fight for compensation under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA), the Death on the High Seas Act and the Jones Act, as applicable.
How Did The Injury Happen?
Unfortunately, maritime work is inherently dangerous. Our attorneys represent workers injured in the following ways:
- Burns from explosions, fires, steam from equipment, electrical equipment failures
- Oil rig explosions and platform injuries caused by falls, machinery failures, toxic chemical exposure
- Injuries caused by transportation to and from the platform via boats, ships and helicopters
- Accidents, falls, chemical exposure and drowning resulting in wrongful death
This is not an exhaustive list of injuries and accidents. Please let us know if you suffered an injury in an accident that is not listed above and we will see if we can help.
The nature of maritime and offshore work accidents often results in injuries such as:
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Neck and back injuries, including spinal cord injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
Any of these injuries may prevent you from returning to your job. In these cases, you need an experienced maritime lawyer to protect your right to the necessary financial compensation to cover your past, present and future losses.