Skilled Legal Advocacy For Back, Neck And Spine Injuries
After a spinal cord injury, a lawyer’s advice and assistance can be as important to your recovery process as a doctor’s care. We can say this with confidence because of the positive results we have achieved for previous clients. When we have the opportunity to represent a paralyzed accident victim early on, we can:
- Conduct a detailed, thorough investigation with greater chances of discovering the true causes of a car accident, slip and fall or shooting accident.
- Advocate for our clients in their quest for the best available medical care, therapy and rehabilitation services.
- Communicate with health care professionals, health care facilities and insurers to facilitate expeditious handling of medical bills and related expenses.
What A Personal Injury Case Can Do For You
No compensation can bring back life as it was before a spinal injury, but skilled legal advocacy, along with quality medical care, therapy and practical assistance, can contribute a great deal to a strong recovery.
Moving home from a rehabilitation facility often requires accommodations, including:
- A motorized wheelchair, which can cost many thousands of dollars
- A lift for quadriplegics, for daily transfers from bed to chair to bathroom and so on
- Personal care attendant services to perform daily hygiene tasks and help with dressing, feeding and more
- Home remodeling, in some cases, to widen doorways, install ramps and perhaps lower kitchen counters
- A modified van for transportation — and replacements every 10 years or so
A spinal cord injury victim dealing with paraplegia, quadriplegia or less serious outcomes typically needs help from a whole team of caring support team members. The injured person often requires a wide range of services and equipment to cope with everyday challenges. He or she may need ongoing medical care to deal with complications such as neck pain, urinary tract infections and depression.
A successful personal injury claim or lawsuit aims at obtaining maximum available compensation to meet these critical needs after a spinal cord injury.
Do Not Let Your Injury Keep You Down With Our Attorneys At Your Side
Serving Calcasieu Parish, Jefferson Davis Parish and surrounding areas, The Roach Law Firm has made a name for itself in the Lake Charles region since 1959. We are ready to deliver the benefits that our experience and reputation can mean in your Louisiana personal injury case. To schedule a no-obligation consultation with an attorney, call 337-240-9760 or 866-613-5458 or send us an email.